Our staff have designed and successfully delivered a range of water and wastewater infrastructure integrated with land development projects and as standalone capital works projects.
We are accredited with Hunter Water Corporation and Midcoast Water Services, and are one of few design consultants accredited with Hunter Water Corporation for all asset classes including Water Supply, Sewerage, Pumping Stations (Water and Wastewater) and Pressure Sewer.
Our in-depth technical knowledge across all facets gives us unique insight about the potential servicing approaches including their relative benefits, suitability, and technical feasibility. We then back up good planning with considered and cost-effective design and project delivery.
Our core water and wastewater infrastructure capabilities include:
- Water and sewer servicing strategies
- Water lead in and trunk mains
- Water reticulation within subdivisions
- Water pumping stations
- Sewer gravity lead in and trunk mains
- Sewer reticulation within subdivisions
- Sewer pumping stations
- Sewer rising mains
- Low pressure (pumped) sewer design